Full time and part time wanted
Closing Date: Thursday 19 May 2022 9:00 am
Stapleford Community Primary School
Two permanent positions available for September 2022
A full time teacher, and a part time 0.4 teacher required.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Passionate about teaching and loves working with children
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Caring: Able to demonstrate kindness, warmth, sensitivity and resilience
- Ambitious- able to demonstrate high expectations of self and others
- Committed to continue to learn and develop their own practice
- Is committed to safeguarding and understands the part they playing keeping children safe
- Able to lead a subject area
We can offer:
- The most wonderful children who love learning
- A great school working environment and facilities
- A school that values all subjects core and foundation
- A rich and diverse community
- A school that cares about you, your well-being and career
- A supportive and committed school team and MAT
Applications close: 9am 20th May
Interviews Wednesday 25th May
Stapleford Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
How to apply: Please see the information on the website www.staplefordprimaryschool.org
Teaching Assistant supporting SEND
Closing Date: Monday 23 May 2022 9:00 am
Salary: Level 2
Stapleford Community Primary School
Part time TA supporting SEND for 17.25/20 hours per week from June 2022.
We are seeking to appoint a new Teaching Assistant supporting some delightful pupils daily in class. We are looking for a talented individual to join the team in our one form entry school.
Our school is situated four miles south of the beautiful city of Cambridge, in the village of Stapleford.
As a TA supporting SEND you will have:
• Successful previous experience working with SEND pupils in a primary school
• The drive to build positive high quality relationships with children, staff and parents
• A genuine passion for making a positive difference for children through high quality educational provision
• The ability to actively listen, have boundless enthusiasm, resilience and kindness
• The commitment to raising standards by supporting all pupils to be the best they can be
• Have good record keeping skills
If the answer to all of the above is yes – then this is the ideal post for you.
We can offer you:
• Professional development opportunities and specific training in SEND
• Hardworking , friendly and supportive staff team committed to improving outcomes for all our pupils
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Further hours supporting in our afterschool club, OOSC-3-6pm
• The commitment from Anglian Learning to support your wellbeing with Trust based benefits which includes free membership to Anglian Learning Sports Centres
Please take a look at the school website www.staplefordprimaryschool.org
Anglian Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and staff in regulated activity will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check. Certificates of Good Conduct and other checks may be requested if applicable.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. Our policies for Ex-Offenders, GDPR and Recruitment can be found on our website: www.anglianlearning.org
We value diversity and welcome applications from all, including those with protected characteristics under the Equality Act. Flexible working will be considered.
Visits to the school welcome.
An application form and job description is available on the school website or from contacting firstname.lastname@example.org 01223 508720
After School Club Playworker for September
After school club Playworker
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 June 2022 12:00 pm
Salary: From Scale 1.1 depending on experience
We require a caring, fun-loving play worker to join committed team of play workers who run our essential and expanding out of school hours club. We are looking for someone who:
• is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and has high expectations.
• is able to help plan with pupils and staff to deliver exciting activities for all pupils who attend the out of school hours club.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic, keen and well behaved pupils.
• Term time only working
• A friendly school community.
• A wonderful outdoor learning environment.
• A growing and supportive staff team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated and where professional development opportunities are provided.
If you are an excellent play worker with a passion for learning please contact Mrs Jane Groser, our School secretary on 01223 508720 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit and application pack. Visits are strongly encouraged and welcomed.
We actively promote equality of opportunity in employment to reflect the communities we serve. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be offered an interview. This school is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent agenda and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.