Vacancy for Y6 Class teacher
Contract Type Full Time
Contract Term Maternity Cover
Re Posted 17.10.2022 Closing date 28.11.2022
Interview w/c 1.12.2022
Job Start 4.01.2023
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and creative Y6 Maternity Cover Teacher to join us in
We are a village Primary School, 4 miles from the beautiful, historic city of Cambridge. Our
lovely school has just had a successful Ofsted, which reflected the caring and ambitious school
environment in which we work. We are very much a community school, offering a Nursery for
3-4 year olds and wrap around care for approx 45 pupils each day. We have 23 languages
spoken, and pupils come from all over the world, which helps to make our school a vibrant,
diverse and valuable seat of learning. We strive for excellence in all we do, and are helped by
supportive parents, governors and a forward thinking Trust, Anglian Learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
● Has a talent for making learning fun and exciting for pupils
● Will share our vision in seeking to be excellent and has high expectations of the pupils
● Has the subject knowledge to enable pupils to achieve well, demonstrating ambition
● Is an enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the school’s curriculum,
including offering a residential visit for Y6 pupils
● Is an excellent communicator
Above all you must want the best for all pupils.
We can offer:
● A positive and caring working environment
● A curriculum that values being broad and balanced
● Great resources in school and a beautiful environment
● A school culture that supports a healthy work life balance
If you are interested and might prefer a different age group please call to speak to the Headteacher.
All staff share a commitment to Safeguarding and staff in regulated activity will be subject to an
Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check and other checks may be requested if applicable.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all, including those with protected
characteristics under the Equality Act. Flexible working will be considered.
There are currently no vacancies. Please log an interest with us for future opportunities.